Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Digimon

Sooo todays topic is Digimon.btw don't worry not all my blogs are Guna be mainstream I'll cover more cult and non dubbed stuff after this.I was thinking perfect blue for my next blog or possibly the memories collection ?.anyway today is Digimon it's a series I grew up with and am currently re watching.infact I'm rewatching it as I'm writing this off my iPhone.it's a series I always loved and enjoyed far more then Pokemon.

Story: the story as you all Probably no is of the digidestins who are 7 eventually 8 children sucked into a digital world for unknown to them reasons.now I'm not saying it's the most amazingly writen story but it's a good one none the less.Soo the crew get there and the meet 7 cretures named Digimon who posses fighting powers and abilitys to evolve similar to how Pokemon to but much more over the top and they can also change back afterward Wich I like.so they all get to the digital and theres always some starting trouble and its upto them to stop them.


SOUND:The dubbing overall was done quite well with the exceptions of a few characters like seedramon sounding not quite right.the theme is catchy and you wont get tired of it in any hurry.now there is one thing the hey digimon song thats played after each ultimate digivolve is amazingly annoying.



characters:now as much as i love this series i wouldnt call all the characters overly interesting  like tye matt and t.k yes there interesting and you could potently care about them but the rest other then sora i wouldnt of missed it they bit the dust.im not really guna bother telling you much about the characters or infact go into todays blog much becuase digimon is so widely know.


over all digimon holds a soft spot in my heart i grew up watching tai and the gang fighting evil digi's and i continue to till this day.i would also highly recommend digimon adventures 2 and digimon tamers.

anyway i promise the rest of my blogs will be more in depth and not so main streem although some will be.id love feed back and shout outs so thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment